Here's another great blog on innovation, branding, and customer-led approaches--Julie Fleischer's Innovation Ecosystem. Julie is the Innovation Thought Leader for Egg Strategy.
Julie was kind enough to mention my book, Outside Innovation, in her blog.
In fact, Julie has compiled a really useful reading list on her blog, as well as providing lots of food for thought for innovators, product designers and those who are studying human behavior patterns in search of the next great thing.
Here's Julie's Reading list (as of February 24th, 2007):
- A Whole New Mind by Daniel Pink
- Applebee's America by Ron Fournier, Douglas by Sosnik and Matthew J Dowd
- Banker to the Poor by Muhammad Yunus
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- Citizen Marketers by Ben McConnell and Jackie Huba
- Convergence Culture by Henry Jenkins
- Making Meaning by Steve Diller, Nathan Shedroff and Darrel Rhea
- Mavericks at Work by Bill Taylor & Polly LaBarre
- Mind Wide Open by Steven Johnson
- Outside Innovation by Patricia Seybold
- Presence by Peter Senge, C. Otto Scharmer, Joseph Jaworski, and Betty Sue Flowers
- Republic of Tea (out of print, order from www.republicoftea.com)
- Serious Play by Michael Schrage
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- The Wisdom of Crowds by James Surowiecki
- Wikinomics by Don Tapscott and Anthony Williams
- Words that Work by Frank Luntz
- Zag by Marty Neumeier
I'm honored to be included on this reading list! Pls. check Julie Fleischer's blog for updates!