What can you do on Scitable?
- Explore a topic room in subjects like evolutionary genetics, gene inheritance and transmission, genes and disease, genomics, and several others.
- Follow a Learning Path on topics like the human genome project, cancer, or types of genetic diseases.
- Join or create a public or private class or study group.
- Read well-written short articles that introduce concepts in enough depth to get you oriented.
Read the most important research on each topic.
- "Ask the Experts" at Nature Education just about any question you have about genetics or about the material you're reading.
I look forward to following this project and to bringing you background and updates as Nature's burgeoning Education group throws down its gauntlet at the science textbook publishing industry and introduces a new customer-friendlier business model.