The videos that are beginning to leak out on Google's Nexus One Android look pretty compelling:
I'm really interested to see how well the Nexus One will stack up against the iPhone/iTouch. I'm also really interested to see:
- How many folks will opt for the TMobile service for the Nexus One?
- How many folks opt for the "unlocked" network-independent version of this device? How many customers will want truly portable relationships with wireless service providers?
- How many service providers will support the Nexus One with user-friendly rate plans vs. blocking it in some way?
- How many application developers will flock to the Android platform?
- What we all need to do to our Web sites to make them both iPhone friendly and Android friendly?
- How easy will it be for information providers to create apps for Nexus One vs. iPhone?